Here’s a shocker: Donald Trump said something outrageous! In keeping with his daily blathering of nonsense, the megalomaniac, orange haired rage monster said recently that he’d love to debate, “But I have to see the conditions”. Yeah…right! Given the Donald’s penchant for wrestling in the past, we here at the Bucket have an idea of what kind of debate he wants; a no holds barred wrestling match with Hillary. Just think of the ratings! But be sure to keep an eye on ol’ hound dog Bill and Melania at ringside(wink, wink).
Tag Archive for match
Autumn is here and the baseball playoffs are in full swing. So of course it’s time for a BilgeBucket List about … cricket? Here’s one from our December 19th, 2004 issue, the one done completely by our outsourced Indian staff member, Sanjay Tandoori.
Cricket is one of the most popular games in the world. It is played in England, Australia, India and other countries throughout Asia and Africa. Though similar to America’s baseball, it is decidedly different. There is much action in the six hour matches, which make cricket a non-stop thrill-a-thon. Sanjay Tandoori, a big cricket fan, has compiled a list of some of the exciting plays that may occur during a cricket match. Hold onto your wickets, mates!
- Getting four wickets to skittle your foe
- Winning a Test two balls into the fourth day
- Removing your opponent with a jaffer
- Scoring a run by googling a six
- Getting caught from behind by the wicket keeper
- Sledging your opponent with mental disintegration
- Taking a wicked full blooded at a grubber
- Scoring a century off a pie thrower
- When a quickie bowls a maiden
- Seeing a chucker with no balls
- Watching India’s greatest player, Sachin Tendulkar, whack a lofted past the long off
- When the nightwatchman knicks a googly off the hand of the silly mid off
- Getting a sticky wicket